Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lake Erie Trib SM Bass

This is a unique fishery that is often overlooked.












Comments on "Lake Erie Trib SM Bass"

 

Blogger Ryan said ... (8:38 PM) : 

Are there still good numbers of fish in the tribs?. Was at 18 mile about a month ago and picked up a few bass here and there on poppers and buggers. good stuff

 

Blogger DreamsOfSteel said ... (10:30 AM) : 

I wouldn't say good numbers but there are a few here and there. My time was very limited because of an incoming lightning storm. I'm going back real soon though!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:01 PM) : 

... man o man in the past when I lived closer and walked the shores of Lake Erie, and Lake Ontario swinging streams out into the lake along small rock piles, and cuts I used to be amazed at the size of the open water small mouth. I can see you have the right idea keep it up! nice Blog

 

post a comment