Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Want One

Just look at these amazing boats.

Courtisey of MoldyChum



The Royal Coachman

From MoldyChum

Comments on "I Want One"

 

Blogger Dejon Hamann said ... (11:12 PM) : 

Dam kid! You are a posting machine! Can't keep up with you by a long shot. Hey, Sat should be a good day - are you in? Charge that Cam - I'm always looking to take my photos to the next level and I'd like to get your on-stream expertise if you're down. I've found that having 2 or more individuals with a plan for photographing fresh steelhead usually spawns the best results.

Catts back up:(

 

Blogger DreamsOfSteel said ... (2:33 AM) : 

Deju.. the place for pics right now is the Lower Niagara River. I have spent alot of time down there. If we hooked into fish we could take pics that are out of this world. But lets see where this weekend takes us.

 

post a comment